Webinar: REALM An Overview of the COVID-19 Research Project (FDLP and REALM)
Webinar: REopening Archives, Libraries, and Museums (REALM): An Overview of the COVID-19 Research Project
- Last Updated: July 21 2020
- Published: July 21 2020
Register to attend the live training webinar, “REopening Archives, Libraries, and Museums (REALM): An Overview of the COVID-19 Research Project."
Date: Wednesday, August 5, 2020
Recording and closed captioning are available. All webinars are free of charge.
- Kendra Morgan, REALM Program Manager, OCLC
- Sharon Streams, REALM Project Director, OCLC
- Learning Outcomes: OCLC, the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and Battelle have partnered to produce science-based information on how long the COVID-19 virus survives on materials that are prevalent in libraries, archives, and museums. The webinar will describe the project activities, point to information resources, and discuss findings from the first phase of laboratory testing.
Registration confirmation information:
Upon registering, a confirmation email from sqldba @ icohere.com will be sent with instructions for joining the webinar. To ensure delivery of that email, configure your junk mail or spam filter(s) to permit messages from that address. GPO staff will also email your access information the day before the webinar. If you do not receive your login information, please email FDLPoutreach@gpo.gov.
Prior to the webinar:
For those participating via a desktop or laptop computer (preferred method), a WebEx plug-in must be installed (one-time only). Download instructions. Some features will not be available for users participating with a tablet or smartphone. Devices need to have a WebEx app installed from the device’s app store, which may take time. After installation, the app will ask for you to Allow or Deny permissions.
Related LibGuide: COVID-19 Support for Libraries and Librarians by Gena Chattin
- Wednesday, August 5, 2020
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm