Getting an Edge in the Digital Age -- Urban Libraries Council
CIick here to register
nterested in learning how your library’s technology and services compares to other libraries? What is Edge? How do libraries use Edge?
Edge is a groundbreaking tool developed to help libraries assess their technology, communicate its impact, and plan for the future. Libraries of all sizes are successfully using Edge to strengthen and improve their technology services.
Examples of outcomes from libraries successfully using Edge include:
• Increased funding for the library
• Ability to hire new staff for technology related positions
• New or improved relationships with local governments
• Partnerships with with schools and community organizations
Edge ensures library technology is everything it needs to be to meet the goals and aspirations of the people and communities served.
Register to learn what your library can achieve by purchasing an Edge subscription!
- Wednesday, August 15, 2018
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Online Webinar